For twenty years OnQ has been at the forefront of retail innovation. We’re trusted by the world’s biggest brands and retailers to help them curate meaningful engagement in-store and beyond. Our business is established and mature, but we’re a startup at heart.
Despite the many challenges 2020 threw at the retail industry, 2021 has been a year of strong growth and we are pursuing some very promising opportunities. We’re poised to scale our business on all fronts, and we’re on the prowl for the right people to help make it happen.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, self-motivated and creative Marketing Coordinator to join our Hayward, CA office. The Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with the VP Growth and CRO on a broad array of national marketing efforts.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
We are an entrepreneurial team who likes to roll up our sleeves, dig in deep and have fun while meeting deadlines. We move fast so you must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and re-prioritize easily while staying organized. If you are ready to jump into a new challenge, we want to meet you!
- Coordinate, organize and represent the company at various trade shows across the US
- Manage the company’s marketing funnel, including but not limited to our social media presence, website content, email marketing activities and digital advertising channels
- Assist the graphic design team in creating engaging print and digital marketing materials
- Manage the operation of our virtual video experience, including scheduling, camera operation and preparing follow-up videos
- Stay up-to-date with new markets/products/services
- Administration of Salesforce Instance
- OnQ requires full COVID vaccination as a condition of employment
- BS degree in Marketing, Design or relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience in Marketing/Sales or Communications
- Experience using Salesforce CRM, Slack, WordPress, Adobe Suite, Mailchimp, Canto, Zoom Info and Slack
- A power-user of all mainstream social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, at minimum)
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of SEO best practices
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience contracting A:B test environments
- Demonstrated understanding of Digital Analytics
- Detail-oriented, with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Retail or display background preferred, but not required
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales and marketing performance metrics
- Excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects, meet established deadlines and handle change as business needs require
- Full-time in-office position based in Hayward, CA
- Occasional Travel required.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org