UX/UI Designer – Position Filled
For a decade and a half, OnQ has been at the forefront of retail innovation. We’re trusted by the world’s biggest brands and retailers to help them curate meaningful engagement in-store and beyond. Our business is established and mature, but we’re a startup at heart.
Despite the many challenges 2020 threw at the retail industry, we entered 2021 in growth mode and are pursuing some very promising opportunities. We’re poised to scale our business on all fronts, and we’re on the prowl for the right people to help make it happen.
We are looking for a versatile UX/UI Designer to join our design team. This role is a full-time opportunity. You will work directly with our in-house design and marketing teams on project execution and collaboration as well as on marketing assets.
You must have strong critical-thinking skills as you create customer-centric experiences and assets to reach business and company goals. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, while staying organized and able to re-prioritize easily. We are a team who likes to have fun and be creative while meeting deadlines. If you are ready to jump into a new challenge, we want to meet you!
- Understand business metrics and translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Collaborate with design team on interactive experiences
- Develop project-specific UI asset library
- Develop and present UX and wireframe concepts
- Style wireframes and provide UI direction to development team
- Do motion graphics, video editing, and animated UX mockups
- Support marketing team with assets and content development
- Experience designing for web, mobile, and tablet experiences
- Experience successfully following brand guidelines
- Interest in retail design industry
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, XD, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Strong visual design skills
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Proficient with motion graphics and video editing software
- Strong sketching ability
- Ability to think in 3D
- Understanding of software development requirements
- Interest in video and photography
- Interest or experience in digital marketing
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills and techniques
If interested please reach out to email@example.com with your portfolio demonstrating your work